Veterinary students please join us during virtual vet fest and learn how to become a member of CSU SCAAEP, link and more info to come soon!
Dues are $15 in order to participate in CSU SCAAEP events for the entire school year.
Lunch rounds with:
- Dr. Moss on 9/16 at noon
- Dr. Bass on 9/25 at noon
- Dr. Parkinson on 10/8 at noon
- Dr. O’Fallon on 11/18 at noon
- Dr. Smanik on 12/2 at 5pm
Other upcoming events:
- “Core Equine Diseases (Late) LUNCH LECTURE” on Thursday, Sep. 10 at 1:00 PM
- “Treatment and Rehabilitation of Distal Limb Injuries in the Sport Horse (need to pre-register for free with ACVSMR Student Rehabilitation Webinar Series)” on Wednesday, Sep. 23 at 5:00 PM
- “Staying Healthy to be Indispensable for the Long Term: A Physical Therapist’s Perspective (joint event with BP/SRP) ” on Wednesday, October 21st at 4:00 PM